Cute Light Pink Flying Butterfly

Friday 23 December 2011

✿✿ Sebulan Berlalu ✿✿

06/05/2009 - 9:49pm


:: hurmm.. 1 month already i n my Mr.Right kapel... Boy, setakat sebulan pengenalan nih... aq rse gembira sgt2..


mybe wat im thinking about him is right.. << syukur (`ー´)  >>
but there hv 1 more things i thiniking bout him... i feel he cant forget bout his ex gurl la... dun knw why... but i can feel n see it in his eyes... sometimes i feel want 2 give up 4 dis relationship... i juz dont want be a "TEMBOK" if he still like his ex gurl... dat's all...
boy. dun feel so scare to tell de true... juz tell me if u "Have To" luving me... i will understand... coz for me, ue deserve love somebody else... :,( 



>> bagiku hadir mu law sebentar dlm hidup nih, sudah brmakna....
ya ALLAH, plz help me.. ^_^





#DamnItsTrue#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>
 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!