Cute Light Pink Flying Butterfly

Tuesday 27 December 2011

♥♥Beautiful Begin♥♥

06/04/2009-9.00pm

:: life dat will charge everything... now, i hv a new guys in ma life.... dun knw how long its takes... hopely, it can still 4eva.. starting now i will be belong to boy tan... i dun knw who he is actually... but my heart say he is a gud guy... actually, dat day i was confuse wif my feeling... i dun know what is my real  feeling.... i also dun know dis relationship will still longer or not... i hope dis is de right decision i ever make...

GOD, pls show me de right way in my life.. im begging YOU!!!....<<mcm terdesak sgt lah plak.. -.-'>>
my Mr. Right, i hopely ue sincere for luving me... uiiseyyhh menn!!~~ i will open my heart 4 ue if ue really2  me~!! 4 dis time i ever forget wat he was say... when he want me be his lover he said like dis:
    
     "sudikah jadi special boy??" & dat day also he singing a song 4 me!! he also bring his guitar... aq trharu sgt2... cm mao nagis gitu lorhh... 

♥dis is our first picture ♥ 





#DamnItsTrue#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>
 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!